We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice place to stay for 4 nights

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jordan Valley
Level Contributor
400 posts
216 reviews
Save Topic
Nice place to stay for 4 nights

We are looking to stay in a decent hotel for four nights precruise in a safe but convenient area that won't stretch the budget too much around $120 per night.

Any suggestions please

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
13 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice place to stay for 4 nights

I am travelling on my own, but looking for the same thing. I'll be in Barcelona from August 31 until September 4th and looking for a nice place to stay for 4 nights. I would like to pay less than my budget, but otherwise this would be 70 euros per day. Any recommendations are welcome.

@ilanastone If I happen to find something good I will let you know!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,840 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice place to stay for 4 nights

Try booking.com and filter your search on the left hand side by entering your budget and preferences.

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
876 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice place to stay for 4 nights

You can also try venere.com

www.venere.com/spain/barcelona/?ref=9115

Good luck!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,178 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice place to stay for 4 nights

Are we talking about USD or some other currency? Best to quote in Euros so we're all on the same page.

Consider staying in a hostal. It's a small, often family-run hotel with basic amenities. You can find listings on TA Barcelona Hotels. Nice ones include Hostal Goya, Hostal Oliva and Hostal Khronos.

5. Re: Nice place to stay for 4 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2012, 12:22
Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,328 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice place to stay for 4 nights

InSearchFor,

Please read the forum guidelines, self-promotion is not allowed, 9 posts so far, 8 of them promoting barcelonaflats

Jordan Valley
Level Contributor
400 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nice place to stay for 4 nights

Thanks for your assistance - we have booked Continental Palacete at

Euro 143 per night. According to reviews here on tripadvisor travellers gave very positive reports.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,369 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nice place to stay for 4 nights

I just returned from Hotel Granvia, which was well-located and a single room just 70 Euros a night. See my review.

9. Re: Nice place to stay for 4 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 08:16