We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Habitat Apartments - website

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Habitat Apartments - website

Hi All,

I am looking to see if anyone can give reviews on the Habitat Apartments website?

I've found some good reviews of "Apartments Habitat" on Trip Advisor but not sure if these are the same company.

Never booked through habitatapartments.com before and just wondering what peoples experience has been.

Thanks,

Amnesia

Best Seller
France, Andorra, and Spain from...
1,021 reviews
from US$144.70*
Best Seller
Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada...
2,925 reviews
from US$48.60*
Barcelona City Tour, Sagrada Familia...
1,641 reviews
from US$110.90*
Special Offer
Montserrat Tour from Barcelona...
413 reviews
from US$111.23*
US$117.09
Shanghai Region...
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,291 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Habitat Apartments - website

It's a very, very reputable agency. You can search this forum for previous discussions by inputting key words in the Search In Barcelona box. You could have also read the Top Question - How do I find a rental apartment? Here it is:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g187497-c158711/Bar…

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
28,443 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Habitat Apartments - website

I hope this one is a little more central.

Please post a name.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Habitat Apartments - website

I think we are around the l'Eixample area, around el Fort Pienc... a few blocks away from Arc de Triomf (between the small roundabout and large roundabout as shown on Google maps).

What recommendations do people have about the area, I have heard it is expensive but there are also lovely non-expensive places?

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Habitat Apartments - website

We stayed in one of the Habitat Apartments in Barcelona in November (2013). It was dark, dingy, and filled with the owner's items. The pictures must have been staged with additional light and taken when the apartment was fresh. We asked Habitat Apartments if we could change apartments and they said no, although they acknowledged the problem of the couch and clutter. Most disconcerting, they requested a review of the apartment at the end of our 13 night stay, but refused to publish it on their web site. This has to make one question how many negative reviews they are receiving and not publishing. They informed me they don't have to publish reviews on their web site.

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
54 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Habitat Apartments - website

Do you remember which apartment. We've been considering Rambla Deluxe B but if iris not as represented, we'll drop it from our list. Thanks

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Habitat Apartments - website

There is no way of knowing if it is as represented since Habitat Apartments doesn't post negative reviews/comments on their web site. If you book it and it's not as represented they will not accommodate any changes unless the apartment has unforeseen problems. I would recommend using a national or international booking company.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Habitat Apartments - website

Just stayed in Habitat's Rambla Deluxe B for 5 days. The apartment is very nice and well appointed. Great for ourselves and our (2) teenage daughters. The location is fantastic with tons shopping and restaraunts within steps and La Rambla a block away. The booking and check in process was flawless. I would recommend this apartment and Habitat to anyone looking for a great apartment in Barcelona.

USA
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Habitat Apartments - website

I've rented from Habitat several times, twice for 1.5 weeks, once for 1 week, once for one month. Service has been fantastic each time. Our first rental, one of the 1.5 weeks rentals, the floors weren't as clean as I would have liked. Otherwise, the rentals have been good, as advertised, and service and communication have been fantastic.

Elgin, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Habitat Apartments - website

Typing this whilst sitting in Habitats "Pedrera Suites Apt" absolutely fantastic! Location, amenities, decor' everything spot on. Countless restaurants, two Metro stations within 150 meters. Half way through a two week stay and would book the apartment again in a heartbeat.

10. Re: Habitat Apartments - website

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 06:16