We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment with parking

Australia
Level Contributor
112 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
apartment with parking

can anyone suggest where i could find a 2 bedroom apartment with parking in barcelona or nearby that we could rent for a 5 days?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,277 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartment with parking

Hola Anyone4coffee,

Parking space is not easy to find in touristic Barcelona. You probably won't even use your car when you are sightseeing in town. The metro and bus network are so efficient. Taxis are abundant and reasonably priced.

Apartments with parking will be expensive in the centre of town. The cheaper ones can be found on the right side of Ciutadella park, in Vila Olimpica or further over in Diagonal Mar.

Have a look at the Top Question - How do I find a rental apartment? It gives a short list of rental agencies that have been often mentioned on this forum. You can use their websites to search for sthg that suits your style and budget. Or give us your approximate dates of travel and budget per night in euros.

Australia
Level Contributor
112 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartment with parking

Thanks Gigi's mum. I'll try those sites and locations. cheers

3. Re: apartment with parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2014, 21:17