We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picking up pre-booked tickets for Sagrada Familia?

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Picking up pre-booked tickets for Sagrada Familia?

Hi all,

I just pre-booked tickets for Sagrada Familia but I am now really nervous. I booked through the SF official website, so it was legitimate. It gave me the option to print the tickets at home, or pick up from a ticket machine once in Barcelona. When I tried to print from home, I kept getting an error message. Now I'm worried that I won't be able to print and will have to get them from one of the ticket machines in Barcelona. My concern is this--I have two young children who will be with me, and the last thing I want to do is drag them around Barcelona looking for one of these ticket machines. Does anyone happen to know WHERE one of these machines is located, and can give me specific directions as to where I can find it? Also, will there be an option for the printing instructions to appear in English? One super close to SF would be preferred, of course. I'd appreciate any info!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,286 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Picking up pre-booked tickets for Sagrada Familia?

Hola KGrizz,

Don't worry! I got an error message once as well. You have several options -- all very convenient.

1) Use the Caixa terminal across from the Sagrada Familia. Insert the credit card you used to purchase and an English screen will come up.

2) Go straight up to the Ticketmaster booth and tell them what happened. Give them the credit card and the email confirmation (if you got one). If you DIDN'T get an email confirmation, call your credit card company in a few days and make sure that the purchase went through.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Picking up pre-booked tickets for Sagrada Familia?

A lot of us had the same problem with printing. I was eventually able to print them after I received a confirmation email from Ticketmaster with the ticket attached as a PDF file. But even collecting them in Barcelona is no big deal. The ServiCaixa terminals are all over town. I needed to collect a concert ticket and found one on the bottom end of Ramblas for example. You need to put your card in first ,then you have the option to change language and then you choose Pending Ticket Collection. It's really quite straight-forward. Please also see link below. Hope this helps...

…ticketmaster.es/help/…

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Picking up pre-booked tickets for Sagrada Familia?

Ah, G_m...you got there before me...;-) I'm pretty sure that on the Ticketmaster website there was an option to have the ticket sent to you by email when the printing failed. Anyway KGrizz, I hope you get them alright. The SF is awesome!

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Picking up pre-booked tickets for Sagrada Familia?

THANK YOU for your quick and helpful responses! I think I've sorted it out....now for the true test when we show up at SF next week :)

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,286 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Picking up pre-booked tickets for Sagrada Familia?

It will be fine! Really. :-)

Sorry, nicoleta. Speed typing today. {^_^}

6. Re: Picking up pre-booked tickets for Sagrada Familia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 05:16