We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiking trail collioure to cadaques

Caledon, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Hiking trail collioure to cadaques

Do you have to purchase the maps to do this walking tour from Collioure to Cadaques. I see a number of self-guided tours but pricey - could you do this on your own, prebook your hotels etc - trails look to be along coastline - how difficult would it be?

Trying to save money but don't want to get lost.

barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiking trail collioure to cadaques

hi,

I 'm not sure if we are talking about the same, but there are the GR-92 who runs to the mediterranean coast.....in this case the route is free and easy to find , you must follow the signs....I walked some years ago the route betwen Llançà and Cadaques and it wasn't difficult, only you need to carry water with you and take care with the strong wind (tramontana)

here a few links:

www.dexcursio.net/gr92/etapa01/etapa1.html

www.feec.cat/senders/sender-del-mediterrani

2. Re: Hiking trail collioure to cadaques

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2014, 06:16