We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine tasting followed by dinner for media trip

Riga, Latvia
Level Contributor
48 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Wine tasting followed by dinner for media trip

Hello,

can anyone suggest a truly nice place for wine tasting followed by great dinner in the evening?

The place and price can be above the average as I'm bringing some media people on a hospitality trip so it's all about business :)

Also, a couple of great, upper scale restaurants in the city centre for dinners with partners will be appreciated. It's during MWC'13 so need to book in advance. Most popular places are probably already booked...

Many thanks.

BrightSide
City Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, Private Tours
Hi. This is Barcelona...
Cultural Tours, Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Bike Tours, Private Tours
Food Lover Tour
City Tours, Walking Tours, Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Day Trips
Devour Barcelona Food Tours
Cultural Tours, Walking Tours, Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine tasting followed by dinner for media trip

You may contact Oksana at

info@vinogrado.com

www.vinogrado.com

She does wine tasting workshops in English and I can tell first hand these are excellent! I'm pretty sure she can customize a workshop for your group if she's available on your dates, or may suggest you other options.

Salut!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,295 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine tasting followed by dinner for media trip

For dinner, some possibilities:

Cinc Sentits (won't be booked up yet unless they have changed their 2-week advance booking window)

Moments

Moo

Lasarte

Windsor

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine tasting followed by dinner for media trip

Another vote from me for Cinc Sentits. You can choose a wine pairing to go with your meal as well. I had the Spanish/Catalan wines with my Sensaciones tasting menu. Very very nice!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,295 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wine tasting followed by dinner for media trip

I should have written "maybe Cinc Sentits". Re-reading the OP, I'm a bit concerned about this restaurant's suitability for business dinners. The food is fabulous but the service can be a bit uneven or unpolished. I had that impression when we went and I thought it was just a one-off chance. Now that I've looked over TA restaurant reviews, I think it's more their typical style. susuris, make sure to read the reviews yourself and decide for yourself.

5. Re: Wine tasting followed by dinner for media trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2014, 06:17