We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona T2

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
Barcelona T2

Hello

Thinking of flying into Barcelona T2 at the end of April for a week, i will land at 18:40 with Ryan air. i will be using public transport, and would like to stay somewhere along the coast. on a beach type holiday. single bloke on a budget.

thanks

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona T2

Sitges

Try Hotel Madison Bahia

Edited: 18 February 2013, 17:11
Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona T2

or Hotel Galeon has some good deals

Leeds, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona T2

Thanks

For the speedy reply rawtalent, your recomendations were sound just a bit out of my price range :)

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelona T2

Try here: www.hostaltermes.com..... Not stayed here but this one always looks OK from outside and is just down the road from a very cheap bar with wholesome cheap food (Con Gregorio)

Stowmarket, United...
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barcelona T2

There are many good places, north of barcelona you have tossa der mar then right down to salou. Salou is lively, if you are sinlge bloke and not so worried about your accomodation, try looking on booking.com, i have stayed in some half decent appartmwnts for £100 a week, stay in some b and bs for under a tenner a night.

There is a local bus to salou, oh and train too.

Edited: 18 February 2013, 21:57
6. Re: Barcelona T2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 06:16