We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buy a sagarad familia ticket on line

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
buy a sagarad familia ticket on line

I try to buy a ticket from on line. But it didn't show the exactly date(It says "multiple day pass), I don't know if there will be a problem. Anyone booked ticket on line before has this problem?

Another question is there are two towers to choose: torre passio and torre naixement. Which one to choose?

Thanks,

You are purchasing tickets for:

Event

V.+Audioguia+Torre

Venue

Basílica de la Sagrada Família, Barcelona

Day

***Multiple day pass*** (not listed my exactly date)

Session

Visita+Audioguia+Torres

QuantityChange to

1(standard)

Horario acceso towers

Accés 17:30h

Tickets Price/ticket(€) Price(€)

Standard 1x 23,80 23,80

TOTAL

(including VAT) 23,80

France, Andorra, and Spain from...
1,046 reviews
from US$145.50*
Special Offer
Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada...
2,951 reviews
from US$44.00*
US$48.90
Barcelona City Tour, Sagrada Familia...
1,652 reviews
from US$111.60*
Special Offer
Montserrat and Oller del Mas Tour...
441 reviews
from US$111.87*
US$117.76
Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,499 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: buy a sagarad familia ticket on line

I just successfully purchased two tickets using the link from La Segrada website. Thanks for the translation for jubilats.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: buy a sagarad familia ticket on line

If I just buy the ticket without tower, is there a long line inside to buy tower ticket?

Thanks

Kuala Lumpur...
13 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: buy a sagarad familia ticket on line

Thanks Jack_Crawford.

Bristol
Level Contributor
35 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: buy a sagarad familia ticket on line

I still couldn't get the tower option to work so I have given up and bought tickets without the tower. Those in our party who want to go up can try and get a ticket for the towers on the day!

Thanks for all the shared advice on here.

Kuala Lumpur...
13 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: buy a sagarad familia ticket on line

Can someone help me pls. Yesterday, I tried to purchase the tickets online and the message "Your purchase may not be completed. -666.0001-AUTH.DENIED (PAGO) TRY AGAIN" came out. I tried a second time, same message. Today I called by Bank and they said my credit card has been charged twice. They gave the the 2 authorization codes and asked me to contact Ticketmaster. However, their site don't seem to have an e-mail for me to contact.

Meanwhile, I have not received any notification that my tickets purchase have been successful. What should I do ?

Kuala Lumpur...
13 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: buy a sagarad familia ticket on line

OK, I've found the contact e-mail. Waiting for their reply. Thank you

Torrance, California
Level Contributor
74 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: buy a sagarad familia ticket on line

Hello,

I was wondering the same thing about which tower to choose.... I couldn't find the answer on the post but wondered if you figured it out.

Thank you.

NYC
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: buy a sagarad familia ticket on line

We were at the cathedral today. Lines of what looked like hours. We used an iPhone outside and bought tickets for entry 15 minutes later. We walked right in. Ticket included the Passion tower.

Once in my life has a place moved me to tears: the Sistine Chapel. Well, today it happened again. I actually cried upon entering it was so overwhelmingly beautiful. We spent 3 hours.

I dont know why people stand in he endlless line when a smart phone works easily to book tickets.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: buy a sagarad familia ticket on line

Ah Kyle, I know the feeling! I've had a very similar experience in that church. Have you been to Santa Maria del Mar yet? Lovely church as well and it's free!

Appleton
Level Contributor
43 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: buy a sagarad familia ticket on line

Last night I successfully ordered tickets for the church, audioguide and tower using Ticketmaster and Internet Explorer. I wasn't able to get it to work using Mozilla Firefox, however.

The screen did say multiple day pass, rather than the date I had selected, but I decided to buy it anyway and the printed ticket.had my selected date.

I guess you just have to take a chance and buy it assuming that the actual ticket will be correct.