We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Gracia

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
169 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Gracia

Hello all, can anyone please recommend affordable restaurants in the Gracia area. There will be my husband and myself along with our 4 year old son. My husband is quite fussy and only really eats pizza. Can anyone give me some names of restaurants? Thank you

London, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Gracia

Telepizza, Carrer Gran de Gracia, 35, Barcelona.

I think they do burgers, if he's feeling jaunty.

Edited: 18 March 2013, 22:03
Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
11,178 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Gracia

There are plenty. Have a look along the street called Gran de Gracia. There's a branch of FrescCo there. They do several types of pizza as well as pasta and excellent salads on a buffet basis at a fixed price including one drink. Eminentlly affordable.

Cafe Nico was offering two generous pizza slices and a drink for €7 last summer. It's not glamorous.

The Antico Caffe ...

…travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/penguinch…

does a really nice Menu del Dia type offer with a choice of two dishes from a long list for a very reasonable price. Can't remember if they did pizza, though. We liked this place quite a lot.

Edited: 19 March 2013, 12:57
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
169 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in Gracia

Thanks for that, i've seen FresCo and think we'll give that a go. Looking forward to it :)

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
11,178 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants in Gracia

It's a really nice area. See if you can find the town hall building on nearby Placa de la Vila de Gracia. If they are open you might be allowed in to see the giants and beasts that form a centrepiece of local and city festivities - you can get great photos.

5. Re: Restaurants in Gracia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2014, 04:18