We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sagrada Família: Which Tower/Façade ?

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Sagrada Família: Which Tower/Façade ?

Hi Forum,

I have learnt a lot through reading many useful posts on this GREAT forum. Although I have asked so many questions, But I found that all the forum members are nothing, But extremely kind and helpful. Thanks loads to all contributors.

After a couple of days, I will be in Barcelona, and I got good recommendations about what I need to prebook (tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187497-i44-k63055…)

Sagrada Família is for sure a MUST-SEE, and I have already read the useful post (tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187497-c113599/Barce…).

However, When I go to the website to buy the tickets online, it gives me the option to choose between the towers: Nativity Façade or Passion Façade.

Q1) Which one do you recommend? and why? I mean do you know any website that compares the scene of the two ? I wanna know which is better :) ?

Q2) After climbing the tower, What do I expect to see? Only a view of the city from the top ?

Q3) What if the person is kinda acrophobiatic, is it too scary to be up there at the top of the tower?

Many thanks !

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sagrada Família: Which Tower/Façade ?

Have a look here:

tripadvisor.com/…45957585

If you look at the pictures in the link provided by Gigis_mum, you can see views from both towers so you may have a better idea of what you would like the best.

Jose

2. Re: Sagrada Família: Which Tower/Façade ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2014, 04:16