We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reserving tickets for Sagrada Familia on-line

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
albuquerque
Level Contributor
6 posts
177 reviews
Save Topic
Reserving tickets for Sagrada Familia on-line

Is anybody else having problems ordering tickets to Sagrada Familia on line. I put date and number of tickets, but the website just goes back to explanation page. The site worked fine last month when I was trying to see what the procedure is (before payment). I tried to contact ticketmaster, but they insist you verify your email first (that link is not click-able!!!!). So I wonder if it is just me or what? I did try different computer, but same story.

thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reserving tickets for Sagrada Familia on-line

It's definitely not working at the moment. I just tried to do a dummy booking and the Ticketmaster website keeps showing an error message.

Barcelona
Level Contributor
620 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Reserving tickets for Sagrada Familia on-line

They seem to be having problems with the booking system lately. Try again tomorrow or in a couple of days or book the tickets directly while in Barcelona at any ATM of La Caixa bank. You can even book them for the same day this way.

albuquerque
Level Contributor
6 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reserving tickets for Sagrada Familia on-line

thank you, I'll try again in a few days

4. Re: Reserving tickets for Sagrada Familia on-line

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2014, 05:16