We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Pedrera and Picasso museum in one day

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
La Pedrera and Picasso museum in one day

I am planning to visit La Pedrera and Picasso museum in one day. I booked tickets for La Pedrera for 11AM and am going to buy tickets for Picasso museum. I am not sure what time slot I should pick. I am wondering how much time it usually takes to tour La Pedrera and then to get to Picasso museum.

Thank you for your help in advance

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,863 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Pedrera and Picasso museum in one day

I spent about 1 1/2 hours at the Pedrera and just under 2 hours at the Picasso museum (and I look at everything in detail). Why don't you book a ticket for mid afternoon and have a nice relaxed lunch somewhere before you you go there.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Pedrera and Picasso museum in one day

Thank you for your advice. very helpful!

3. Re: La Pedrera and Picasso museum in one day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 05:16