We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about FC Barcelona ticket

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
663 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Question about FC Barcelona ticket

Hi,

I would like to catch a FC Barcelona game while being in Barcelona... I checked this web site:

fcbarcelona.com/info-tickets/next-matches-fo…

If I understand correctly, there will be a match at Camp Nou on June 1st... which would be perfect for me!

I clicked on "Start Purchasing", then I can choose a section and a seat with no problem. The web site is really well done.

However, when I select my seat, I'm asked this:

"To access the special conditions of sale you must identify yourself as a member"

Do I have to do anything special or can I just click on "Continue without identification"?

Is the best option to print my ticket at home and bring it there with me?

Will this game be sold out anytime soon? (I need only one ticket for myself).

Thanks for your help!

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
3,749 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about FC Barcelona ticket

Maybe there is a discount if you are a member. I clicked on the "Continue without "and was taken to a page to add your address etc. I tested the area we sat in last year, only 3 seats available at 151 euros each

Edited: 09 May 2013, 23:35
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
68 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about FC Barcelona ticket

Your only option is to "Continue without identification", since you are not an official fan with a membership (I am 99% sure that this is what they mean). Buy the ticket sooner than later, they do have a tendency to sell out. And yes, printing it in advance is the most convenient!

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
663 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about FC Barcelona ticket

Thanks Katya!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
616 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question about FC Barcelona ticket

Wow - I just went to a game last Sunday. It was awesome saw Messi play and score 2 goals.

I had the same situation - I had a problem buying the ticket on the website as well - and you have to do is continue without membership.

I bot mine on Ticketmaster - http://www.ticketmaster.es/nav/es/index.html

It just seemed easier.

Then the day of the game printed up my confirmation and just my credit card for the purchase - I found it easier to buy on there.

There were guys selling tickets at the game - but don't know how that was whether they were legit or not - but would not want to risk it.

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,749 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question about FC Barcelona ticket

I wouldn't buy tickets from scalpers outside. There was a report here last year from people who'd bought fake tickets.

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Question about FC Barcelona ticket

Hi

I have a follow up question.

Since this will be the last game of the season, are they going to have the champion ceremony after the game with the players holding the Cup etc. ?

How can I guarantee 4 seats next to each other?

Thanks

7. Re: Question about FC Barcelona ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 May 2013, 15:26
Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,749 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Question about FC Barcelona ticket

Just had a look and found 1 area with 5 individual seat available at €107 each, but they are dotted over several rows. Maybe the agencies like Ticketmaster hold blocks of seats.

There are VIP Box tickets available @ €525

Edited: 11 May 2013, 15:39
Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
663 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Question about FC Barcelona ticket

OK, I just bought my ticket without any problem and I was able to print the PDF file.

I just have one little question... on the PDF, it's written "First and Last Names" and next to it appears only my first name... nowhere on the ticket is my last name displayed.

Does it matter?

I'm pretty sure I entered my last name in the "family name" section of the form when buying my ticket.

Even in my confirmation email, my last name is nowhere to be found.

Thanks!

10. Re: Question about FC Barcelona ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 05:16