We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona weather right now?

Helsinki, Finland
4 posts
Save Topic
Barcelona weather right now?

Hi,

I have been looking at the weather forecast for Barcelona and it really looks like its raining all the time? Im staying in Barcelona from 31st of may till 5th of june and I really hoped it would be sunny and quite warm. I know its not hot in there at this time of the spring/summer, but still warm?

Is anybody in the Barcelona atm? Is it really raining all the time?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona weather right now?

I don't know which weather forecast you're checking but it's not looking all that bad on http://www.eltiempo.es/barcelona.html with temperatures of around 20 degrees for when you're there. I just came back yesterday from a 3-day visit and was worried about the forecast as well but the heavy rain showers never came. I think it's impossible to predict the weather a week in advance, so just prepare for all eventualities. When the sun's out it's pleasantly warm and you can walk around in a t-shirt during the day time but take a light jacket or cardigan with you for when it's overcast. Evenings are still a little bit chilly as well. Last year I went on the 31st May and it was 30 degrees, no jackets needed, but this year's it's freak weather everywhere.

Edited: 27 May 2013, 19:33
Helsinki, Finland
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona weather right now?

Thank you Nicoleta :) Lets hope the weather will be great and we will see Barcelona at its best!

New York, NY
Level Contributor
86 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona weather right now?

Hi Tia,

We've been in Barcelona for the last three days and the weather has been great - warm (but not too hot) in the day time and then cool (but not too cold) at night - around 13-18 degrees. I've been wearing light layers and a spring trench coat, and have been completely comfortable. It drizzled a very short while one of the last three days, but passed quickly and we were on our way! Perfect weather for us. :)

I would advise bringing layers so you're prepared for anything. Have an amazing time!

4. Re: Barcelona weather right now?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2014, 05:16