We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can't confirm reservation

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
can't confirm reservation

I booked 2 rooms directly on the hotel's website and I tried to confirm it and I can't. I have the email with the confirmation/booking numbers and it tells me log on incorrect. Has anyone had this problem with the website. We are supposed to be staying there 27 June, one night.

I tried to call the hotel but they didn't understand so they told me to email them.

oxford
Level Contributor
370 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can't confirm reservation

A bit more information may help I don't have my Crystal ball today

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: can't confirm reservation

Sorry, hotel Lleo

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,183 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: can't confirm reservation

" I have the email with the confirmation/booking numbers"

Why don't you 'forward' the email confirmation back to them with a note saying that you want to confirm?

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: can't confirm reservation

Hi Gigis_mum,

You've helped me before. Thanks for replying, I did exactly what you suggested but because of the time difference (Florida USA ) and I sent it from my work email, I hopefully will receive the confirmation tomorrow. There was a language barrier when I tried to phone the hotel directly, they suggested i email . I'm hoping for the best because its kind of late to book 2 rooms for next week .

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,183 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: can't confirm reservation

3girls66,

Hope everything goes well. If you had an email confirmation from them before, I'm sure your rooms have been saved for you. Sometimes people are shy when speaking a foreign language on the phone (I know I am).

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: can't confirm reservation

Gigis_mum,

No email back from the hotel but I called again from a landline and was able to confirm. Very nice man at the front desk. He spoke better english and my little bit of spanish helped too. Whew! One less thing to worry about. As always, thanks for all of your advice. :)

7. Re: can't confirm reservation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2014, 05:18