We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BUs from airport..

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,966 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
BUs from airport..

Going to the Hotel Atlantis near the Plaza Catalunya Where do I get the bus at the airport that takes us near this hotel? Thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,524 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BUs from airport..

Aerobus departs from outside the arrivals terminal, and travels to Placa Catalunya www.aerobusbcn.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BUs from airport..

See here for Aerobus info barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/airport/trans…

Make sure you get off at Universitat which is the 3rd stop after Placa Espanya and Gran Via Urgell, just cross the placa and you're at the top end of c/Pelai, it's a 3 minute walk to the hotel from the bus stop.

I like the Atlantis, I've stayed there 3 times already.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,966 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BUs from airport..

Thanks so much

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,966 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BUs from airport..

Travel is so much easier now that we have the internet.....especialywhen we travel far from home.. Europe is so different from Canada just because it is so far too. Thanks all

5. Re: BUs from airport..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 07:19