We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona Airport to Barcelona City

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Qualicum Beach...
11 posts
Save Topic
Barcelona Airport to Barcelona City

I need transfer from the airport to City Centre. I would really appreciate if any one knows a good reliable/resonable taxi or shuttle company that would do a transfer. I have one big bag and one small carrying bag.

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,148 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona Airport to Barcelona City

aerobusbcn.com/index.php/en/discoveraerobus.…

http://www.taxibarcelonatransfer.com/

Edited: 26 June 2013, 07:48
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,643 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona Airport to Barcelona City

a taxi should work for you. there are a long line waiting at the airport so it is not a problem get one.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,718 posts
3,568 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona Airport to Barcelona City

Kenneth:

I usually pay a taxi 26 to 30 euros to go to the Eixample.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelona Airport to Barcelona City

Take a taxi. They are well organized at the airport, and all are licensed taxis. Write your destination (to avoid verbal misunderstandings) and ask for a receipt. Should not cost more than 35€ to anywhere in town (I paid 32€ last night but it was night fare, it was 28€ on my way to the airport).

Just follow the taxi signs. Queues are organized by marshalls. Ask them if you have special needs, i.e a taxi accepting payment by credit card. The longest wait I ever had was of a few minutes.

You can of course pre-book a taxi, but this is not really need and it works a lot more expensive. Even in the (rare) case you had the bad luck to find a dishonest driver overcharging you, it will most likely will be less than you will pay for a pre-arranged taxi. Asking for a receipt will even reduce the chances of being overcharged, plus you will have the taxi details should you need them for any reason (i.e. you forgot any personal ítem there)

Bon viatge!

Qualicum Beach...
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Barcelona Airport to Barcelona City

Thank you I will take the Taxi as pointed out by you.

6. Re: Barcelona Airport to Barcelona City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 07:18