We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public transport at night aeroport-city???

belgrade
Level Contributor
63 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Public transport at night aeroport-city???

Please Help

My plane lands at 23.30 on BCN. Can I use public transportation, subway, etcc .. at that time. As for public transport at night ?????

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,286 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public transport at night aeroport-city???

The Nitbus serves night-time travellers. You can use a Google map to plan your trip or give us more info about where you are going.

belgrade
Level Contributor
63 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public transport at night aeroport-city???

Gigis thanks so much.!!!!!!!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,286 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Public transport at night aeroport-city???

You're most welcome. I forgot to mention that in case you are out of the terminal before 00:30, you can take the Aerobus for 6 € per person. It goes to several stops along Gran Via and finally to Placa de Catalunya. If you are staying near there, you might be able to walk to your hotel or take a short taxi ride.

aerobusbcn.com/index.php/en/timetables.html

Atlanta
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Public transport at night aeroport-city???

I have a similar question. I have to get from the city to the airport in the middle of the night to catch a 6am international flight. What are my options? I suppose I could get a taxi at 4am, but are there buses or something else running that early?

5. Re: Public transport at night aeroport-city???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 07:18