We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to Get To Place Catalunya?

Manchester
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Topic
How to Get To Place Catalunya?

I have been given the whereabouts of a fabric shop as follows "Street name is Roger Lliure and the shops start at the end nearest Place Catalunya" Is Place Cataluna anywhere near Eixample (Compte D'Urgell) or PLAÇA REIAL or easy to get to from either. Thanks folks.

France, Andorra, and Spain from...
1,020 reviews
from US$144.70*
Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada...
2,925 reviews
from US$48.60*
Barcelona City Tour, Sagrada Familia...
1,641 reviews
from US$110.90*
Special Offer
Montserrat Tour from Barcelona...
412 reviews
from US$111.20*
US$117.06
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to Get To Place Catalunya?

Placa Catalunya is about a 15 minute walk from where you're staying and also from Placa Reial. The centre of Barcelona is surprisingly compact and walkable. I find Google Maps really helpful to look up locations and work out distances.

Manchester
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to Get To Place Catalunya?

Thank you so much Nicoleta. Am rubbish with maps, but I will check it out now I have an idea how far it is.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
7,376 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to Get To Place Catalunya?

i guess that the street is Roger de Lluria.

use google maps or bing for routes.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to Get To Place Catalunya?

And I have a fascination with maps and could happily stare at them for hours...LOL! :-)

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,952 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to Get To Place Catalunya?

Afrochic,

You can't miss Placa Catalunya, it's the main square, considered the very heart of Barcelona. If you jcome out of Placa Reial onto La Rambla and turn right (away from the sea), Placa Catalunya is the big square at the top of La Rambla

Manchester
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How to Get To Place Catalunya?

Doffcocker - Thank you so much. I just love this site

Nicoletta - I envy you so much with the map fascination. When am abroad I see people staring at maps instantly knowing which direction to head. I have a map and have to stop someone and show them the map lol

7. Re: How to Get To Place Catalunya?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 06:19