We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for Magic Night at Casa Batllo

Woodbury, New York
Level Contributor
343 posts
235 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets for Magic Night at Casa Batllo

I went on the website for Casa Batllo to purchase admission for Magic Night for September 25- Danza Vertical (Vertical Dance), by the company Sacude along with regular admission for the tour. What is the capacity of this venue? To purchase admissions online am I not asked for a date-- so are the tickets for this venue unlimited? Can someone explain this to me as i am confused how the tickets can not be limited per performance?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
545 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets for Magic Night at Casa Batllo

Good question!

Don't know the capacity of Casa Batlo, but the ticket you can buy on-line is valid for one entrance to all Magic nights from 18/06 to 27/09.

The terrace and concert are just part of the tour. To make sure you can get in that night I suggest to contact them directly. I sent them a request in the web site contact form. If they reply I will let you know.

From website:

Book your ticket now and experience the most magical evening in Barcelona. Entry includes:

- A visit to the spectacular Noble Floor, the former residence of the Batlló family

- A welcome drink when you arrive

- The magnificent modernist terrace atmospherically decorated with chairs, torches and Venetian candelabra, where you can relax under the stars

- A different live music performance every night, so that you can enjoy a unique and unbeatable atmosphere

- An exclusive and distinguished venue for experiencing the most magical evenings of this summer

Edited: 06 August 2013, 09:35
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets for Magic Night at Casa Batllo

Buying tickets online for Casa Batllò (both day or night) you only skip the queue at the ticket booth, but you have no entrance guarantee for a certain time and date.

I could not find out how many people can get in, but in any case, if you buy the ticket online and when you arrive it is already full, you will not be able to enter until someone gets out. Who knows how many people may decide to go on a certain date. I would head there at 20:45 or so, just in case.

I went to the "magical nights" a couple of years ago with some friends and the general consensus was that it was OK for a "different" night but very overpriced. It got full, but this was the first year so many people were curious to try it, not sure how it will be now. To be honest, we were glad we had discounted tickets, as still it was quite expensive for what we got. Hopefully that show of vertical dance will be better than the concert we got (it looks very promising indeed)

3. Re: Tickets for Magic Night at Casa Batllo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 06:20