We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona Airport to Hotel Oasis (nr Barceloneta metro)?

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelona Airport to Hotel Oasis (nr Barceloneta metro)?

Hi there! We are heading off to Barcelona at the end of September and staying at the Hotel Oasis (Calle Pla De Palau 17) which is almost beside the Barceloneta Metro. But it doesn't look like there is a direct metro line to Barceloneta station from the airport or the Placa Catalunya.

I had thought of the train to Placa de Catalunya and then walking to the metro at Passeig de Gracia and taking it down from there.

Can any of you good people tell me if that is the easiest way (I want to use public transport rather than a taxi) or whether I have missed something obvious?

Many thanks!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,236 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona Airport to Hotel Oasis (nr Barceloneta metro)?

Hola Scot,

What a cute little hotel! It's halfway between Barceloneta metro station and Estacio de França (train station). The easiest way to take public transportation from the airport to your hotel is to buy a T10 ticket at the airport train station and ride the Rodalies R2 train to Passeig de Gracia station (line R2 nord). From the same platform, transfer to the R2 sud line train that goes to Estacio de França.

The T10 ticket can be shared by several travelers and used on the metro, bus and tram network of Barcelona.

More info in the Top Question - Arriving & Departing:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g187497-s301/Barcel…

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
545 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona Airport to Hotel Oasis (nr Barceloneta metro)?

Check the terminal you will arrive in EL Prat, there are 2 terminals connected by a green free shuttle.

Airbus and Local bus leave from both terminals. The train only from T2.

Hope this can help you!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona Airport to Hotel Oasis (nr Barceloneta metro)?

Thank you both for your really helpful replies :) That makes life easier now I know what I'm doing! and I'm really looking forward to my visit!

4. Re: Barcelona Airport to Hotel Oasis (nr Barceloneta metro)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2014, 05:19