We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair

GALE
Level Contributor
141 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair

I have booked return flights for my wife and I to BCN unfortunately we can not make the out going flight so will book with another airline (Ryanair have no suitable flight).I know we will have lost our money for the outgoing flight. But! will our return tickets be still intact , after an out bound no show?

I can find anything on their FAQs and they only hae premium phone lines

London, England
Level Contributor
1,462 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair

I've done this several times without problem. Unlike schedule airlines, which can cancel round trip no-shows, they treat outbound and inbound flights as if they were singles- I

Obviously you'll still have to check in and print boarding cards for both flights as when you log in to do so, the booking ref will pull up both

Have a great time

Edited: 29 August 2013, 18:00
London, England
Level Contributor
1,462 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair

I've done this several times without problem. Unlike schedule airlines, which can cancel round trip no-shows, they treat outbound and inbound flights as if they were singles- Have a great time

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
545 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryanair

See below... hope this can help you!

ryanair.com/en/questions/can-i-cancel-my-res…

All Ryanair flights are fully changeable but cannot be cancelled. Passengers are therefore not required to notify us if they are unable to travel on their booked flights. Passengers who do not use their outbound flight may use their return flight. Ryanair flight dates/times/routes can be changed up to 4 hours before the flight departure time via the Manage My Booking section of the website. Name changes may be made up to 4 hours before to the outbound flight.

If you do not use your booked flight the air fare, fees and charges are non-refundable but you may apply in writing within one month of the date of original travel for the refund of the Government Tax paid. Government tax refunds are subject to an administration fee. click here for fee details. If the refund amount is less than the applicable administration fee, no refund will be made.

GALE
Level Contributor
141 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryanair

My thanks to both Alexmac ad Here Barcelona. Your answer were crustal clear and have put my mind at rest. THANK YOU.

5. Re: Ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2014, 06:20