We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help choosing vacation rental please!

Vancouver
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help choosing vacation rental please!

Hi, we are a family of 4 planning our first trip to Barcelona. We want to rent an apartment that is close to the major tourist attractions, as well as nightlife as we will have 2 22 year olds with us. We also would like to be somewhere that is easily accessible to the beach. These are the rentals we have been looking into, if anyone could help us narrow it down to the one that would best suit our needs, or suggest another rental if none of these are suitable, that would be great. Thanks so much!

www.vrbo.com/479975ha…

tripadvisor.ca/VacationRentalReview-g187497-…

flipkey.com/barcelona-condo-rentals/p233332/

flipkey.com/barcelona-condo-rentals/p583157/

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Beering Barcelona
Bars & Clubs, Wineries & Vineyards, Beer Tastings & Tours
Bar Karaoke Contraste
Bars & Clubs, Karaoke Bars
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,296 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help choosing vacation rental please!

Hola Bella,

I like your first 2 apartments the most, although they are near La Rambla (which I find to be a touristy, expensive and slightly tacky part of town). The one in Poble Sec is not near much sightseeing and not walking distance to Barceloneta beach (although you could take a bus).

Mentioned in this post
Barceloneta Beach
Barceloneta Beach
8,216 Reviews
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Help choosing vacation rental please!

Hi,

I agree with Gigis mum. We recently stayed 8 days in Barcelona with 23 and 26 year old son and daughter. We stayed in a two bedroom loft apartment listed on Airbnb near Parc de la Ciutadella and the Born Market and it was perfect for us. A 15 minute walk to the beach and most attractions. It was also quite at night which was perfect for sleeping. I remember sifting through places to stay for hours and I know it's a hard decision. Good luck! Remember to buy as many tickets as you can in advance online. It was a great time-saver.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Parc de la Ciutadella
Parc de la Ciutadella
6,558 Reviews
Barcelona, Spain
3. Re: Help choosing vacation rental please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 06:32