We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona Maps and bus turistic

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelona Maps and bus turistic

Does anyone have links to barcelona city maps that can be printed....or any offline maps for free on the App store ?

-i need to know if i take the bus turistic for 2 days can i see more than one route...and how do i know which bus goes on which route and suppose i left the bus on one of the sites where will the bus stop when i want to hop back on....also are there more than one type of bus turistic or is it just one company operating all buses

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,013 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona Maps and bus turistic

as for offline maps for free in the app store: download the tripadvisor app and then download the city of barcelona.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,236 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona Maps and bus turistic

Hola Desert_Rosee,

There's a Top Question on the forum with descriptions of routes, links to route maps and a discussion comparing the 2 bus companies.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187497-c173389/Barce…

Placa de Catalunya is a popular stop which can get very crowded. You might use the stop before that near Universitat.

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,391 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona Maps and bus turistic

i need to know if i take the bus turistic for 2 days can i see more than one route...and how do i know which bus goes on which route ???

The bus Turistic, operates on 3 colored routes, from memory it was Red, Blue & Green

the 2 main routes are Red & Blue

the Green route is the shorter route of all 3

you get a route map once on the bus or from one of the bus Touristic booth's when booking your ticket

according to the details on the route map, they reckon you should allow 2 hours (at least) for each Red & Blue route, the Green one is about 40-60 minutes (unfortunately we never made this one)

it really is a great way to see the city, with some fantastic views

highly, highly recommend doing this

4. Re: Barcelona Maps and bus turistic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 05:18