We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona neigborhoods, with small children (apartment)

Turku, Finland
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelona neigborhoods, with small children (apartment)

Hi,

I'm traveling to Barcelona in october 2013 with my family (including kids aged 2 and 5). We are looking for an apartment to make things easier. We are staying only for four nights, so we want to be near some attractions, and I hope that area itself is an attractive enough so we don't have to always leave somewhere.

Can you suggest me neighborhood?

It's a big plus if theres park or playground near, and also familyfriendly cafes, restaurants etc. I also like pedestrian streets, because if we go without strolllers, those feel safer. Bakeries, supermarkets and small grocery shops would be nice.

We don't need nightlife, but it's ok if the area is busy - not planning to leave the apartment in the evening.

Thanks in advance,

Liisa

Brighton, Australia
Level Contributor
280 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona neigborhoods, with small children (apartment)

We are currently in an apartment in Problenau, near the beach, great area for kids, close to Metro and beach and supermarkets and shopping centre close by. Also playgounds around the area.

2. Re: Barcelona neigborhoods, with small children (apartment)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 06:22