We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

we need your help

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
BHX
Level Contributor
19 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
we need your help

Tripadvisors can you help?

my friend (in behalf of 4 travellers) booked an apartment some months ago through www.citytripbarcelona.com we paid our deposit but when one of our party cancelled I emailed them to see if we could amend the booking, they told us we couldn't, the only way we could change was for them to sell the apartment on. We emailed back within the hour to say we would honour the reservation and left it at that. Today they contacted us saying they had cancelled our reservation and are keeping the deposit of £400!!

This is despite the fact that the person who booked abs paid the deposit hasn't even contacted them at all!! I only asked a question and am flabbergasted they could do this 72 hours before our arrival!

We are due to arrive Thu 19 and are due to stay 4 nights!!

So we need somewhere to stay. Cuitat Vella definitely, a hot tub if possible?

Can TRIPADVISOR help? I really need a miracle!

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,785 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: we need your help

you could check on airbnb renting rooms in someonelse house.

on this article you can find some rental companies: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187497-c158711/Barce…

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,248 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: we need your help

Also check "Vacation Rentals" www.venere.com

3. Re: we need your help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 06:20