My wife and I are thinking of taking a city break in February. One of the cities on our bucket list is Barcelona and there is a very good value deal available for the Glories Hotel in Barcelona.
I've read some of the reviews and it sounds fairly basic, but relatively good value for money. It's unclear whether the location is relatively convenient to the city centre and I would welcome any advice on the following:
1. How good or bad is the location as a base for exploring Barcelona?
2. Is the accommodation reasonably OK or is it a bit grotty? We don't need 5 star accommodation, but would prefer to stay somewhere that we're not dreading going back to after a day exploring Barcelona.
3. Is 2 nights enough or should we book for 3 nights?
4. Is there somewhere different we should be considering that is good value?
5. Is February the wrong time of the year to be visiting Barcelona?
PaulEdited: 17 November 2013, 19:46