We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus transfer to Soldeu

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
177 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bus transfer to Soldeu

Can someone please advise me on the available bus that I can hop on to Soldeu? I have contacted Novatel but they do not have any buses that departs on Xmas day. I am scheduled to arrive BCN on 25th December and already got my hotel booking done in Soldeu which I can't modify the booking.

Thanks in advance!

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,654 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus transfer to Soldeu

you could email andorradirectbus.com and ask them if they work on 25th. i think that they just go to Andorra la Vella, there you should check for a public bus going to Soldeu or a taxi.

last option could be look for a carsharing service, perhaps on blablacar web you can find something.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,545 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus transfer to Soldeu

Boy (or girl!)!!!, travelling on X-mas day in this country is rather complicated as it's a very special date in the calendar. Anyhow... as Slatkin suggested, contact http://www.andorradirectbus.es/ . Still, if you try to make an online reservation for that date the system seems to accept it so one would assume it's available. Yet when you arrive to Andorra La Vella (the capital of the country), you still have to get to Soldeu. For that, you need to take a L3 bus, but again, I don't know about the schedule for that particular date, you can also ask here: www.transportpublic.ad/Angles/nacional.htm ... and good luck!!

3. Re: Bus transfer to Soldeu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2014, 05:18