We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parclick Barcelona

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parclick Barcelona

Has anyone used Parclick for parking in Barcelona. Is it a reputable site and is it true you can use any BSM parking area in the city with the Parclick pass.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,966 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parclick Barcelona

i've not used it cos i have no car, but the first time i read about it i went to a parking and asked about it cos could be useful for my brother who lives out of barcelona.

the parking stewards told me that after going in the parking, you must get a normal ticket at the barrier, you must go to the stewards box and show your booking details then they give you a new card that is the one you must use for going in and out. they told me too that you can buy the passes there, but then price was a bit higher than buying online.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Parclick Barcelona

Thank you for this information, it is most helpful.

I see you are a Barcelona expert so I was wondering if you could tell me a good area to stay in while we are in Barcelona. We would like to be in the centre of the city but have heard different reports about staying near Las Ramblas.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,966 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parclick Barcelona

it should be better if you open a new topic about location, then lot more people will read and could help you.

on this article you have a short description of barcelona's areas:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g187497-s204/Barcel…

city center is at plaça catalunya, it is the border between the new and the old town. i don't like la rambla too much and i think that just early in the morning is worth go there, stroll down with some stops on la boqueria market, plaça reial and palau guell. most of the shops and restaurants are tourists traps, so for eating better walk a bit more and avoid those places.

Sant Cugat del...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Parclick Barcelona

Yup...used a few times and it does what it says.

First time I used it, the guy at the office called his supervisor to verify as he wasn't aware of the existence of those packs. After that one.... Never had an issue as many people uses this nowadays in Barcelona.

You can end-up saving quite some money in you'll have your car in barcelona as BSM parkings are usually cheaper than hotels.

Edited: 21 March 2014, 20:35
Escondido...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parclick Barcelona

I purchased my Parkclick parking spot reservations for a specific location. What happens if the garage is full?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Parclick Barcelona

Used Parclick on our recent visit to Barcelona and it worked perfectly. Got a 3 day pass and gave computer printout at 1st parking station we used. This was exchanged for a parking card that we used at various stations. Just put the card in the automatic boom gate and voila, up it went and we could park in many parking stations all over the city. An excellent way to park your car with minimum stress. Even if you do not use your car it was cheaper for us to get our leased car from the airport and use Parclick than it would have been to get transport in and out of the city to pick up the leased car. Plus we could use the car to go down to the beach, etc with easy parking.

7. Re: Parclick Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2015, 06:17