We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona for golf in March??

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelona for golf in March??

anyone have a good golf & spa (or hotel not to far from a golf course) that they would recommend for a weekend getaway? never been to Barca in March, so I'm wondering if the temps will be good enough to get in a few rounds, and make a trip to the city to sight see.

thanks!

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona for golf in March??

So you've never been in "Barca"... I am sure you mean BARCELONA... as Barça is not the name of the city, just the nickname of the football team!

One golf course close to the city is in Sitges, which is merely 40' by train from Barcelona city centre. I am not sure it's the best golf course but again, close to the city (and open to non-members) I can't recall another one.

http://golfterramar.com/en/ (the site seems to be down now, try later) also golfinspain.com/golf-courses/club-de-golf-te…

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,298 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona for golf in March??

peyt:

The place for golf is the Costa del Sol, with 45 golf courses. The nickname now is the Costa del Golf. In March we usually have good weather already.

3. Re: Barcelona for golf in March??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2015, 05:18