We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Children at Sagrada Familia towers

Paisley, Scotland
Level Contributor
344 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Children at Sagrada Familia towers

Me again!!

Just been on to book tickets for Sagrada Familia but it says under 6s cannot go to the towers. Does anyone know if this is a strict rule or just a guideline? My youngest will be 5 when we go but very fit and able- he climbed all stairs in the Eiffel Tower (no lift at all) last year without slowing anyone down. Or is it not because of the stairs?!

He will be gutted if we can't do this!!

Thanks,

Lindsay.

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Children at Sagrada Familia towers

Hola Lindsay,

It´s just for security reason. This was commented a few months ago:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187497-i44-k67619…

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Children at Sagrada Familia towers

I would only add that the journey can be extremely claustrophobic if at all you are afraid of very narrow spaces. That was my experience and boy was I glad to come out. You can always take your child and see what they say. All I can say is "Bravo" to your son for climbing the Eiffel Tower.

Paisley, Scotland
Level Contributor
344 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Children at Sagrada Familia towers

Thanks for that link! Not sure what to do now :-/

Yeah, he's a game wee thing :))

4. Re: Children at Sagrada Familia towers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 07:17