We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renfe station to Figueres

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
159 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Renfe station to Figueres

We're planning on going on a daytrip early morning to Figueres from Barcelona. Our hotel is nearest the Passeig de Grácia renfe stop. I know that's different from the P. de Gracia metro. Does anybody know where the renfe station is? I remember seeing it across the Casa Battlo on Google strret viee but for some reason it's nowhere to be seen. Can anybody tell me its exact location? Thank you!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,783 posts
3,570 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renfe station to Figueres

Camille:

By MD or Regional train from Sants or Passeig de Gracia stations to Figueres station.

The Passeig de Gracia station is located at the corner of Paseo de Grácia and Aragón.

Palafrugell, Spain
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renfe station to Figueres

The Passeig de Gracia RENFE station can be reached underground from the metro station - there are plenty of signs below ground. There are also several entrances to PdG. We'd normally use the entrance next to Casa Batllo.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Renfe station to Figueres

This ttrain station is underground, so there is nothing to be seen at the street level, except the stairs going down, like any metro station. Actually, in the entrance in front of Casa Batllo you have both signs, orange within the "R" Rodalies sign and red with the "M" of metro, as that entrance is common to the train and metro stations. In the entrances in Carrer Casp you will see only the "R"

Bon viatge!

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
4,837 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Renfe station to Figueres

Have you looked at the total travel time using the AVE from Sants station? It might be a lot quicker, even with the metro to Sants and the bus from Figueres Villafant to Figueres.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
159 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Renfe station to Figueres

Thanks guys. Belsaita, I understand what you mean with the signs, it's just that before I remember seeing the purple Renfe sign along with the red Metro in front of Casa Battlo but now it's gone (might be because of construction during the latest update of Google streetview). Anyway, thanks for all the help.

6. Re: Renfe station to Figueres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 06:21