We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trans Montserrat Ticket

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
433 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Trans Montserrat Ticket

Can I purchase the Trans Montserrat Ticket at a different station than the Barcelona Espanya? It says that ticket includes 2 metro tickets. We are planning on going April 6. We will need to take the metro stop Parallel to get to Espanya. We can get the ticket on April 5

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,269 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trans Montserrat Ticket

You can get the ticket at the FGC office at Plaça Catalunya on the day of your trip, not before. Same goes for purchase at Plaça Espanya, I believe. Since you're staying near Av. Paral.lel metro, just use your own T10 ticket to go there. The 2 metro tickets can be used on another day.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trans Montserrat Ticket

It is an open ticket, so you can actually buy it in advance for any day and use the metro to get to Espanya without having to eat into your T-10. They are available from the FGC station (yellow machines) and the underground booth at Espanya, and at some tourist shops, such as the one just outside the FGC station at Catalunya.

Mine had six metro journeys... not sure if that is standard or something of a glitch, but I used it to nip around the city at night and take some shots of the places I'd been during the day.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,269 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trans Montserrat Ticket

Ah yes, I forgot that they are now selling it in advance and online too. Thanks, Lex. Don't know how you ended up with 6 metro journeys, lol.

barcelonaturisme.com/ECV2TBCN/Front/BCNShop/…

4. Re: Trans Montserrat Ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 07:15