We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Sagrada Familia to Park Guell - easiest way?

Edenvale, South...
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
La Sagrada Familia to Park Guell - easiest way?

Please could you tell me the easiest way to get to Park Guell from La Sagrada Familia using the bus? I believe it is on Bus Number 92? If this is correct, please tell me how to get to the bus stop from La Sagrada, and approximately how long the bus will take between these two points?

Thank you

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
545 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Sagrada Familia to Park Guell - easiest way?

You are right. Bus nr 92 does go from Sagrada Familia to parc Guell. I believe that the bus ride is under 30 minutes, I would probably prefer to catch the metro insteed. The Metro(L5) station "Sagrada Familia" Change after 1 station "Verdaguer" to metro L4 yellow Line to Alfons X. This journey takes 12 minutes. From AlfonsX you walk up to Parc Guell in 10 minutes

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,922 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: La Sagrada Familia to Park Guell - easiest way?

Bus 92 route: to the east gate of the park!

www.tmb.cat/ca/c/document_library/get_file…

Edenvale, South...
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Sagrada Familia to Park Guell - easiest way?

Thank you hereBarcelona and Enric for your help. I think we will take the Bus 92.

Will we walk up Av Gaudi to the bus stop which is near to Hospital Santa Creu Sant Pau on St Antoni M Claret and then catch the bus there? (as per the map on your link Enric)

How far is that walk?

Thanks again!

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,922 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: La Sagrada Familia to Park Guell - easiest way?

walking is 10'-15' tops... you should make some time to visit l'Hospital de Sant Pau... it's worth it (and it's free until this W/E if you happen to be here). This is what you'll be missing if you don't: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187497-i44-k72761…

Edenvale, South...
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Sagrada Familia to Park Guell - easiest way?

Thanks for the previous assistance Enric. I am just wanting to know at which stop we should get off Bus #92 for the easiest entrance to Park Guell as I see from the above link to the route that it goes right around the south and east side of the Park? We have bought tickets for entrance to the monumental zone.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,922 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: La Sagrada Familia to Park Guell - easiest way?

Nope, it only goes to the east side, please note in the above map that one thing is Park Güell (left) and the other is Park del Carmel (right) that's a complete different park. So from Sagrada Família, walk north to Marina Street (see map), get on #92 and get off at the stop by where it says "Complex Esportiu Mont Carmel" in the map -if I count all right is the 9th stop.

Edited: 14 May 2014, 22:07
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,922 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: La Sagrada Familia to Park Guell - easiest way?

In any case, you'll see, it's next to a parking lot full of buses and lots of people walking into the park :))

Edenvale, South...
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: La Sagrada Familia to Park Guell - easiest way?

Thanks again for your helpful replies Enric!

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,922 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: La Sagrada Familia to Park Guell - easiest way?

:))

10. Re: La Sagrada Familia to Park Guell - easiest way?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 05:16