We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it too rush?

Auckland, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
Is it too rush?

I will be arriving in Barcelona from cruise on Tues and leaving on Sunday. So in total I would have 6 days in Barcelona. Do you think I should go to Madrid as well in between? Will it be too rush? Would love to see Toledo. Any suggestions?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it too rush?

That'd probably be too rush, and you'd miss a lot from Barcelona. Note that going to Madrid (f.e. by high speed train) takes 3 hours plus whatever time to "settle" so in all you'd be investing almost a day (one way+return). Also notice that a 1 day escapade to Madrid is far too short, the city needs more days to be appreciated.

Edited: 15 April 2014, 00:43
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,286 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it too rush?

Hola Sandrang,

Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo and back - all in 6 days. That's less than 2 days in each place including travel time. If you really want to see Toledo, just say so and we'll help you plan it. But have a look at the Toledo website first and decide if it's worth all your effort.

http://www.toledo-turismo.com/en

Roughly, it would be high speed train Barcelona - Madrid (2.5 hrs), high speed train Madrid - Toledo (30 min).

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c107037/Madri…

3. Re: Is it too rush?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 06:16