We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Prat Airport to Calle Bruc n Calle Majorca

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
173 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
El Prat Airport to Calle Bruc n Calle Majorca

I need help with what transportation to take from El Prat Airport to the intersection of Calle Bruc and Calle Mallorca.

Also, where do you recommend to go for a flamenco show with a tight budget tourists?

I read there are seedy areas in Barcelona, where exactly and is it safe to walk at night --how late?

Thank you

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
11,347 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Prat Airport to Calle Bruc n Calle Majorca

Probably best to get used to the Catalan equivalents, which are much more commonly used. Carrer, not Calle. The Arriving & Departing Top Question should answer your question. I'd get a taxi.

The main seedy area is central Barcelona is around the lower part of La Rambla, towards the harbour. Yes it's safe. You are unlikely to be assaulted and I've walked there at night on a number of occasions but I'd still avoid it if possible. There isn't really such a thing as 'late' in Barcelona. I've been out at 4 a.m. and the streets have still been quite busy.

Can't help with flamenco. It's not a local thing. There's a Top Question about that too.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
173 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Prat Airport to Calle Bruc n Calle Majorca

thank you pandachris2

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,519 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: El Prat Airport to Calle Bruc n Calle Majorca

Nothing to add, PC said it all :))) Enjoy your trip magnoliablossms

4. Re: El Prat Airport to Calle Bruc n Calle Majorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 05:16