We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sagrada Familia with infant- tower question

Boston...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sagrada Familia with infant- tower question

We want to book tickets for Sagrada Familia, we are traveling with our 18 month old daughter. My husband and I would both like to do the tower, but I see that we can't take my daughter as she's too young, how long does the tower tour take, would it be possible to book a ticket for myself and book my husbands tower ticket for when I get back down, so we can both do it?

Also, is there a preference for which tower to do? Thanks so much.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,287 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sagrada Familia with infant- tower question

Hola cinnfinn,

Technically you could do what you've described although you may have to book the tickets separately. If everything goes well that day, you would get in line 15 min before your scheduled Tower visit, go up the elevator, look around, enjoy the view and then start the journey down the spiral staircase. So I would estimate 30-45 min total.

On one Tower, the Passion Tower, previous visitors have mentioned that they could ride the elevator both ways, up and down. Perhaps one (or both) of you could use the elevator instead of the stairs to save time. It's single file down the stairs and if someone in front of you is going slowly, it might take a while to get down.

Make a hypothetical booking and stop before the credit card section. Get acquainted with the new clorian website. It's far from user-friendly. Just last week, I wrote to them with a long list of complaints and suggestions.

Good luck?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sagrada Familia with infant- tower question

Hello, Also trying to book advance tickets on the Clorian site for entry to SF + audio guide+ passion tower.

I can see entry + guide, entry + audit and entry + tower but not an option for all three.

Any suggestions how I can book this?

Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sagrada Familia with infant- tower question

Hbh, Instead of selecting your visit on the Clorian site, click on the 4th box at

visit.sagradafamilia.cat/?lang=en#tickets

Which takes you to

https:/…

Boston...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sagrada Familia with infant- tower question

I've been trying to book the tickets. I wanted to chose the option with a guide. But I don't understand the timing at all. Can anyone explain how this works?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,287 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sagrada Familia with infant- tower question

It's a bit of convoluted logic. Here it goes:

1) Do you want a Guided Tour? If yes, note the time of tours for the following languages:

- English: 11:15, 12:30, 13:45, 15:00

- other: not yet available

2) Sagrada Familia Entrance Time: choose one that is 30 min before your desired Guided Tour (eg Basilica entrance at 10:45 am, Guided Tour at 11:15 am)

Edited: 16 May 2014, 20:01
6. Re: Sagrada Familia with infant- tower question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 05:17