We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant/bar recommendations

Ruislip, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant/bar recommendations

Hi,

Myself and 4 friends are visiting Barcelona later this month for 2 nights, we are all in our early 40s. We are looking for restaurant and bar recommendations where we won't feel like everyone's mother.

Can anyone help and advise if we would need to book for the restaurants.

Thanks in advance.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant/bar recommendations

Hi, do not sorry. I'm about ten years older than you and I rarely feel like everyone's mother when going out. Definitely not at most restaurants, and the bars for teens are usually quite obvious.

Please give us a few details so we can help better, like where are you staying in case you are willing to head somewhere nearby for dinner/drinks, and your budget.

Most restaurants will not require booking, but it would be advisable for the most popular and imprescindible for some, so again it's not possible to give a general answer.

In some areas like El Born there are so many nice bars, so you can just walk around and enter wherever you fancy. Mind that people here goes out late, so some bars may not be open before 8pm and some are empty before midnight...

2. Re: Restaurant/bar recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:17