We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm palace in Barcelona?

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
10 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Benidorm palace in Barcelona?

Can anyone tell me if there is a dinner & show anywhere in Barcelona similar to the Benidorm palace in Benidorm.

We have been to Benidorm palace many times and the show is always very good.

Looking for a dance / music show with dinner if possible

Any suggestions, we are there Christmas eve and Christmas day 2014

Thanks

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benidorm palace in Barcelona?

Hola nikkiwinter,

As most of the Barcelona forum regulars most probably never been to Benidorm, let alone to that particular place, what kind of show it is? In any case, 'dinner and show' in Barcelona is rarely a good option. You have many options for good dinners and for good shows. Both together (and not being a tourist trap) will be a lot more difficult to find.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,892 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benidorm palace in Barcelona?

Ive being going to Barcelona since i was 5,in now 45,being about 20 times,but i also go to Benidorm being 5 times,answer to your question,as far as i know Barcelona does not have any thing like Benidorm palace,its a bit more cultral than Beni,in afraid,there is however flamanco shows with dinner,very good in told by my parents,

Tablao flamenco cordobes

Www.tablaocordobes es/es

On la rambla

Flamenco show with buffett dinner about £35,

Te➕34933175711

Also severall theatres

Teatrenu theatre ➕349322853712

Teatrocondo ➕34934423132

Teatre lliure ➕34932289251

You could do dinner in a restraint near theatre all have them near bye then show at theatre,

But sorry nothing like Benidorm palace to my knowledge,

IM sure gigis mum will be on at some stage one of the ta experts she might know different,

Hope ive helped

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,922 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm palace in Barcelona?

I'm afraid you won't find anything like that here (fortunately I must say!)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,892 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benidorm palace in Barcelona?

Enric,

I did tell her as you will off noticed Barcelona a bit more cultral than Benidorm,that's why i suggest dinner and flamenco,or the theatre,then dinner,but did say i didn't know for sure but gigis mum or one of the other ta experts would no for sure,and then on you come and confirm my suspicions lol,

I knew one of you would be able to say for definate

Regards

Eileen

Liverpool
Level Contributor
484 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Benidorm palace in Barcelona?

Enric M <<I'm afraid you won't find anything like that here (fortunately I must say!)>>

Enric have you been to Benidorm Palace?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,922 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Benidorm palace in Barcelona?

Yes John, how would I be able to say that otherwise?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
484 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Benidorm palace in Barcelona?

I wasn't quite sure as you didn't say but your comment gives the impression that is not something you would want in Barcelona. Not sure why as it is a great quality dinner and show experience visited by many Spanish and tourists....is it not upto Barcelona's high standards?

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
10 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Benidorm palace in Barcelona?

Hi All,

Thank you for all your comments.

We live near to Benidorm, around 30 mins north and so we have been many times . The show and dinner are really good so I just thought that there may be something like this in Barcelona!

I do like Flamenco but the show here is varied and has Flamenco as well as Irish dancing, Modern & ballet.

I love Barcelona too!

It has great culture and we have been quite a few times.

Thanks again!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,892 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Benidorm palace in Barcelona?

Nicki

I know what the shows ate like at Benidorm palace,i have being,that was why i suggested the flamenco,i do think tho that the flamenco shows in Barcelona will be more intense than at the palace,their is a lot of cultral differences between Barcelona and Benidorm,Benidorm is geared towards the tourist haveing a good time through pubs,clubs,entertainment venues with cabaret acts,and of course the palace,Barcelona is mote geared towards tourists intrested in Catalan cultre and the arts and history,and of course gaudi,the night seen is more a relaxing dinner with a few drinks,rather than like Benidorm is dinner then clubs etc with cabaret acts,they are complete opposites in a sense realy,that is why there are no venues like the palace because most people who visit are there for cultra and sights,i like both places because of this two different types of holidays/breaks,

One for fun for having fun sake the other for sightseeing,relaxing dinners and bar scenes,i go to Benidorm for fun,Barcelona for cultta,you may find something simular in salau about 1 hr from Barcelona going towards the south,or llotet de Mar about 1 hour going the other way up the coast north,but it still wouldn't suprise me if there wasn't,because catulyna is more geared to cultra,where as costa Blanca is more geared towards the show cabaret side,but if you google both places with shows with dinner,you never know something may come up you fancy,

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,262 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Benidorm palace in Barcelona?

Very well put, yorkshiregirl! {^_^}