We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train from Barcelona to Seville

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
808 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
train from Barcelona to Seville

can anyone please tell me approx. price for the 5 hour train each way. I have looked on Bahn de but there are only schedules and no prices. It would be in Oct 2014... thanks

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,286 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: train from Barcelona to Seville

If you look at a train schedule for a closer time, eg next month, you'll see the fares. P for Promotion is the cheapest for 1-3 people. If you have 4 people, a Mesa (table) ticket is usually cheaper.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,284 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: train from Barcelona to Seville

jetstjp:

For train travel:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c80518/Madrid…

Europe
Level Contributor
5,909 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: train from Barcelona to Seville

I'm mot sure Bahn.de shows the prices, even for next month. Maybe Gigis_mum would like you to check the Renfe website...? :-)

(http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html)

Edited: 25 May 2014, 09:57
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,286 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: train from Barcelona to Seville

Definitely Renfe! What would we do without it, lol?

Results from a quick search on Renfe:

End of June - largest block of cheap tickets are gone so only Full Fare tickets of 116€ are left for the AVE

Mid-July - here, you can see the Mesa Fare (46€), Promotional Fare (69€), Promotion Plus Fare (75€) and Full Fare (116€).

Of course, these are the summer fares. By October, there could be some minor increases. By looking ahead a few months at current sales, you can get an idea of the price for October.

Origin: Barcelona (*)

Destination: Sevilla - Santa Justa

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
672 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: train from Barcelona to Seville

"Of course, these are the summer fares. By October, there could be some minor increases."

Oh my goodness. I hadn't considered that autumn fares would be higher than summer!

6. Re: train from Barcelona to Seville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 05:15