We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loewe bag best place to buy

London, United...
Level Contributor
254 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Loewe bag best place to buy

Coming to barcelona in July for two days at the end of a 8 day holiday to salou , I am thinking if buying a loewe bag were apart from the la roca outlet is the best place to buy where I can hope for a bargain,thank you

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
19,593 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loewe bag best place to buy

Even at La Roca they aren't exactly a snip! The whole point of it is that they are exclusive isn't it? There is the Loewe shop on Passeig de Gracia

London, United...
Level Contributor
254 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Loewe bag best place to buy

Thank you for replying I wll look there

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,262 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Loewe bag best place to buy

Assuming you're a UK resident (and not a resident of a EU country), you qualify for a 10% discount card at El Corte Ingles dept. store. Since they carry Loewe, it might give you a small discount. Bring passport to get the discount card.

www.gibtm.com/__novadocuments/46431…

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
11 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Loewe bag best place to buy

Can you share which bag you buy ;)? I am also thinking of getting a Loewe bag...saving up for one. I will be in Barcelona in early September. I wonder if they have summer sale.

London, United...
Level Contributor
254 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Loewe bag best place to buy

Thank you , hopefully with our one day agenda il try and look to buy there ,if only I didn't have a handbag addiction !:)

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
19,593 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Loewe bag best place to buy

El Corte Inglés offers a 10% discount to those living outside Spain; those living outside the EU also qualify to reclaim the IVA (VAT) with purchase over a certain value. Obviously as a UK resident you won't qualify for the latter as the UK is at the moment still in the EU (not in the Schengen zone nor the Eurozone but one of the 27)

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,934 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Loewe bag best place to buy

"still"???? LOL!

8. Re: Loewe bag best place to buy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:15