We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confused about Sagrada Familia tickets

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
272 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Confused about Sagrada Familia tickets

I just purchased two tickets for a visit to the Sagrada Familia (with Tower of the Passion facade) for early August.

I read the top question to the left prior to booking to make sure I wouldn't miss anything, as I understand that this new booking system can be a bit confusing. The top question states that immediately after purchasing the tickets, this screen will appear: AFTER PURCHASE, you will see a screen of DELIVERY OPTIONS. Choose the first entry, "PRINT AT HOME". No such screen appeared for me, and therefore I couldn't select anything. What are my options for obtaining tickets? Is the confirmation email I received sufficient for entry?

Thank you for your help.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,287 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Confused about Sagrada Familia tickets

I guess the new ticket vendor Clorian is not offering the option to print at home. I will edit that article and remove that info. Thanks for mentioning it. The confirmation email has a transaction code, doesn't it? I believe you can also save it on your Smartphone and show it to the attendant, if you want to save paper.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
272 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Confused about Sagrada Familia tickets

The confirmation email I received has a six digit reservation number, as well as details about my purchase (date and time of visit, number of tickets, € amount paid, etc.) I'll definitely save the email to provide upon entry. Hopefully it will be ok.

Thank you for your help!

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Confused about Sagrada Familia tickets

Hola,

I should be O.K. with the confirmation e.mail.

Just in case of any problem the people at the gates are very cooperative and helpful and no doubt will help you.

Somerset UK
Destination Expert
for Devon
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Confused about Sagrada Familia tickets

That's interesting.

I booked tickets on line over a month ago and had no problems printing them out at home.

Judging by the number of queries about tickets it appears to be a very hit and miss system!!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,287 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Confused about Sagrada Familia tickets

Very interesting indeed, WaltR. Thanks for your feedback. The old ticket vending programme was also inconsistent about the ability to print. I guess I shouldn't edit the Top Question so fast.

Edenvale, South...
Level Contributor
1,101 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Confused about Sagrada Familia tickets

I was able to print tickets at home when I booked online about 2-3 weeks ago.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
272 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Confused about Sagrada Familia tickets

Out of curiosity, did you select the choice to "print at home" on the website? Like I said, I wasn't even given that option. Once the tickets were paid for, the next page that appeared was confirmation of payment and that's it. Very strange...

Edenvale, South...
Level Contributor
1,101 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Confused about Sagrada Familia tickets

Tamara, I cannot remember if I was given that option or not, but I did print it directly from the site. They then sent me a confirmation email and there is a pdf attachment on that email which also allows me to print the tickets again. I suggest you send them an email at the address on that confirmation you received.

Good luck!

9. Re: Confused about Sagrada Familia tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 05:16