We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendations

NY
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant recommendations

I will be in Barcelona for a few days later this week. I was looking to go out for a nice dinner one night. Any recommendations for favorite restaurants in Barcelona? It would be great if the restaurant had good vegetarian food as well.

Thanks

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
10,053 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant recommendations

Have a look at any of these two sites, the 'bibles' so to speak on the matter for many Barcelonians :)

http://www.timeout.com/barcelona/restaurants

www.bcnrestaurantes.com/eng/barcelona.asp

Barcelona
Level Contributor
663 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant recommendations

You can also check Happy Cow:

www.happycow.net/europe/spain/barcelona/

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,269 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant recommendations

Hola sputrip,

Thanks for that website. It'll be useful since the sincarne website is gone.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,269 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant recommendations

This Traveller's Article has names of specific restaurants etc. I don't know who wrote it so I can't comment on the accuracy (looks pretty good). I replaced sincarne with Happy Cow on this article.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g187497-c19428/Barc…

Barcelona
Level Contributor
663 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant recommendations

Thanks Gigis_mum. I have updated the article because, unfortunately, there is only one Maoz left (not the one in La Rambla). I have also added 3 more places to the list of restaurants :-).

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,269 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant recommendations

And thank you for doing the updates! Do you think it's a useful list that we should add to our Top Questions? Ideally, people should use the websites that Enric provided but sometimes, people can't be bothered. They just want a few names.

Barcelona
Level Contributor
663 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant recommendations

It is missing a lot of restaurants. Also, everyone has different opinions on the food quality. That is why I think something like Happy Cow (where you can compare different opinions) works better.

8. Re: Restaurant recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 06:16