We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Days in Barcelona

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Two Days in Barcelona

Hello - I will be spending 2 full days in Barcelona in July with my family (including 3 teenagers). Can I have some personal recommendations on what to visit? I think Sagrada Familia Basilica would be good as one of my daughters is studying art. Anything else that I shouldn't miss?

France, Andorra, and Spain from...
1,047 reviews
from US$145.30*
Special Offer
Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada...
2,951 reviews
from US$43.90*
US$48.80
Barcelona City Tour, Sagrada Familia...
1,652 reviews
from US$111.40*
Special Offer
Montserrat and Oller del Mas Tour...
441 reviews
from US$111.71*
US$117.59
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,295 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Days in Barcelona

Hola LisaFPerth,

Your family will love Barcelona! Here's a link to the Top Question - Must See's. tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g187497-c105837/Bar…

I took my 15yo teen, his cousin and his parents to Barcelona a few years ago. Apart from all the beautiful architecture, we enjoyed a tour of the Old City with Runner Bean. tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g187497-d1746…

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Two Days in Barcelona

Thanks Gigis_mum. I have booked both the Old City and Gaudi tour with Runner Bean. With your group, what was considered an appropriate donation?

United States
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two Days in Barcelona

Buy tickets online before you go. The line is long and sometimes you're in line buying tickets for the next day or for hours later. It's a waste of time because you have to stay around waiting or have to come back. We went to buy tickets at 10am and they didnt have any entrance available until 1pm.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,295 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two Days in Barcelona

TravelLovers2 must be talking about tickets for popular attractions like the Sagrada Familia and Park Guell. Yes, definitely buy tickets in advance online. See the Top Questions for more info on that.

For the Runner Bean tours, you don't need tickets. Just email them to save a place. 10-15 € per person tips would be nice.

United States
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Two Days in Barcelona

Yes, I was talking about tickets to go inside La Sagrada Familia.

6. Re: Two Days in Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 05:16