We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To Tossa by Bus, please help

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yerevan
Level Contributor
66 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
To Tossa by Bus, please help

Hi,

I know that this question has been asked a lot, but i still need some details, so if you could help me i would be very thankful.

I read that there are several ways to get to Tossa de mar from Barcelona airport. We will arrive at Terminal 2. Actually i would like to exclude train. So there are two ways by bus - either directly from The airport to Tossa by Sarfa bus or to Barcelona center, then bus station and then to Tossa.

The questions for both cases are:

1. Do i have to book or buy the Sarfa bus ticket online beforehand? Isn't it possible to buy the ticket from the airport once we arrive? The thing is I read that this bus ticket has the seats mentioned so do i need to have the ticket pre-ordered?

2. The same question about the bus from the city bus station. Can i buy it when i arrive to the bus station, or i need to book it beforehand.

3. How much are the prices for Sarfa bus and city bus station ticket?

Thank you

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,661 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To Tossa by Bus, please help

www.sarfa.com/

You need to look at website because changes and seperate time tables for july and august if travelling then,if not just put your date of travel in in the ticket box and itll give you the times and prices,If you want to go from the bus station in barcelona it estachio del nord once again just put details in box and will bring up times and prices,you can buy tickets at the airport and at estachio del nord,yes you are allocated seats,yes you can book them on line,Its a long time since i got the bus from the airport so im sure some one will correct me if im wrong,but the airport bus use to go into barcelona after airport,if this is still the case then there is no point in you getting the bus to bus station to get bus to tossa just get airport bus and stay on it.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,548 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: To Tossa by Bus, please help

No you don't *need* to, you can buy it once you arrive. What one can't predict of course is the demand for that particular day hence the reason you can purchase tickets online. But still, there's one every two hours, six per day so if one's full you can always catch the next.

Price is around 15€.

Yerevan
Level Contributor
66 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: To Tossa by Bus, please help

Thanks a lot @yorkshiregirl503927 and @Enric M. That was very helpful of you.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,548 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: To Tossa by Bus, please help

A pleasure Seaguru. Yerevan, eh?... I believe you're the first Armenian I see around in these forums, ողջույն:))

Yerevan
Level Contributor
66 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: To Tossa by Bus, please help

Wow, what a surprise :)) u know armenian?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,548 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: To Tossa by Bus, please help

Oh no, but I know someone in Yerevan, someone I worked with in Brussels so I learnt to say "hello", "goodbye" and "thanks" :)

Yerevan
Level Contributor
66 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: To Tossa by Bus, please help

Thats pretty enough to get along with Armenians :)))

8. Re: To Tossa by Bus, please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 05:16