We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to EuroPark Hotel using Public Transportation

Berlin
Level Contributor
42 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to EuroPark Hotel using Public Transportation

Hola :)

I would like to know how to get to the hotel from the Airport (Terminal 1). My wife and I will be carrying two pieces of luggage and would like to use public transportation. We intend to buy the 5 day Barcelona travel card. The Aerobus seems nice but as far as I know the travel card doesn't cover it. True? Keeping in mind that we're not going to be in a hurry, can someone please suggest how to get to the hotel?

Thanks in advance.

Josh

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,270 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to EuroPark Hotel using Public Transportation

Hola Josh,

The T10 ticket is considered to be the best deal for transportation. It can be shared between travellers and has no day limit. Take the Rodalies R2 train to Passeig de Gracia station. Your hotel is a few blocks from there. For more detail, read the Top Question - Arriving & Departing.

The Aerobus is not covered by the T10 or any travel card. It's faster and more convenient than the train. If you use the train, you'll have to deal with some steps and watch for pickpockets. It's best for people who don't have much luggage.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
5,745 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to EuroPark Hotel using Public Transportation

And keep in mind that to catch the train you'll first have to take a (free) shuttle bus from T1 to T2. The Aerobus leaves from T1 directly.

Berlin
Level Contributor
42 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to EuroPark Hotel using Public Transportation

Thank you both, very much.

4. Re: Airport to EuroPark Hotel using Public Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 06:23