We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benicassim (FIB) '14

Cyprus
Level Contributor
39 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Benicassim (FIB) '14

I am planning on attending benicassim music festival (FIB) for one day and I was wondering what mode of transport should I use to travel from Barcelona to the music festival. I will be leaving early in the morning (around 4am) and I was wondering what mode of transport would be the safest to use. I will be travelling with a few people.

Thank you!

France, Andorra, and Spain from...
1,047 reviews
from US$145.40*
Special Offer
Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada...
2,951 reviews
from US$43.90*
US$48.80
Barcelona City Tour, Sagrada Familia...
1,652 reviews
from US$111.40*
Special Offer
Montserrat and Oller del Mas Tour...
442 reviews
from US$111.74*
US$117.62
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
10,362 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Benicassim (FIB) '14

As per safety, all of them are safe whether is bus or train, especially if you're travelling with a few people. Something else is whether at 4am you'll find something to take you to Benicassim :))

Cyprus
Level Contributor
39 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benicassim (FIB) '14

What are the schedules for different modes of transport?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benicassim (FIB) '14

Hi Anna, there's quite a bit of information on how to get to the festival (including links to timetables) on the official festival website, please check out the link below

fiberfib.com/index.php/…donde-esta-benicassim

But as Enric already mentioned there won't be any departures by bus or train at 4AM so you may want to consider hiring a car. Why do you need to travel at that time?

Cyprus
Level Contributor
39 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benicassim (FIB) '14

I've read all of it but yes, that's the problem. The time. I'm abroad so I don't want to stay out very late and I would like to get back to my hotel by that time (there are certain bands that finish at that time which i'd like to see) I don't really want to hire a car and i've checked nearby hotels but they're all booked!

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
10,362 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Benicassim (FIB) '14

spanish-rail.co.uk/trains-to-benicassim-musi…

https://www.fibshop.com/tickets/en/transports

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Benicassim (FIB) '14

I think we've misunderstood you. We thought you'd be leaving BCN at 4am to travel to Benicassim when in fact you mean you want to leave the festival at that time to travel back to BCN, is that correct?

Edited: 06 July 2014, 13:03
Cyprus
Level Contributor
39 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Benicassim (FIB) '14

yes that is correct. I'm leaving the festival around that time in the morning

8. Re: Benicassim (FIB) '14

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 05:15