We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

girlie break for my 40th

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
donegal
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
girlie break for my 40th

I am looking for some help I want to get away for my 40th birthday in October I fancied Barcelona so I am wonder is there any nice spots that would be near the beach and what to we expect from the weather or would somebody recommend some other place that's not to for away and would be nice thanks

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
11,183 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: girlie break for my 40th

Well it's October, so it won't really be beach weather. For beaches at that time of year you really need to head for the Canary Isles or somewhere like that. There will be pleasant weather in October, especially at the start, but it can rain and will be mild to warm rather than hot.

That said, Barcelona is a wonderful place to visit at any time of year and certainly in late September there are plenty of people on the beach on any sunny day. I wouldn't bother too much about staying near the beach though - firstly there are beaches close to the city centre that are really easy to reach and secondly almost everything else you might want to see and do is better done from a rather more central location.

Rotherham
Level Contributor
113 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: girlie break for my 40th

Im going with the girls for my 40th this Friday so I will let you know how I get on!

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,434 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: girlie break for my 40th

oh no, yet another bunch of wild hens loose in Barcelona, boys brace yourselves!... hahaha!, just jocking @brumpts, do enjoy yourselves and have a smashing week-end. Just for info, check the unofficial bible for going out we have in Barcelona for tips and suggestions: www.timeout.com/Barcelona ;)))

4. Re: girlie break for my 40th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 23:43
donegal
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: girlie break for my 40th

What beach would you recommend

donegal
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: girlie break for my 40th

OK so wondering how did your girlie weekend in Barcelona go how was the hotel and any good recommendations and beach dying to hear thanks

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,434 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: girlie break for my 40th

Angela... check this http://infocatalonia.eu/w/IKZT9 and then this timeout.com/barcelona/things-to-do/the-barce…

8. Re: girlie break for my 40th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 05:15