We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Apartments, Any Recommendations?

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
273 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
All Apartments, Any Recommendations?

The apartment I had booked in Barcelona has just fallen through and I am trying to find another one for my arrival in four weeks, not an easy task. I have used a number of sites but have found a number of apartments on the All Apartments Barcelona website. They advertise through HomeAway which I have used before but I have never actually heard of this company.

http://www.allapartmentsbarcelona.com/

Has anyone used them or heard of them before? I would appreciate any help as I need to sort this out quickly.

Many thanks.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,256 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Apartments, Any Recommendations?

Hola casbird,

I haven't heard of this agency. Perhaps you can try one of the agencies on this Top Question. They have been often mentioned on this forum.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187497-c210304/Barce…

Antwerp, Belgium
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Apartments, Any Recommendations?

This reaction may be a little late for you but it might be helpfull for future guests.

We don't recommend booking with www.allapartmentsbarcelona.com or Barcelona Lettings S.L. as we had to pay 25% extra on the Booking.com price for cleaning.

Picking up the key from the appartment in a labyrinth of pedestrian streets is also not very comfortable if you're only staying for one night considering the higher price level.

When we arrived later at the appartment there were no helpfull signs on the door so we had to disturb the other residents to know which appartment it was.

If you are planning a longer stay then this appartment might be more interesting. The location near a metro station and the balcony with the beautiful view will make it worth maybe. If it's for a shorter stay you better consider booking behind the corner at one third of the price of Barcelona Lettings S.L.

At Aparthotel Silver there is a reception and a filled fridge.

3. Re: All Apartments, Any Recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 05:15