We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sagrada

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Sagrada

How long does it take to visit the Sagrada Familia before we can take the tower tour. If I get there by 10am, will I be able to visit the place and be ready to go to the towers by 11:45am?

Thanks!!!

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sagrada

Passion facade or Nativity facade? Ticket allows only one of them!

Thanks!

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sagrada

Hi

I just purchased my ticket for September. Although i had confirmation at end of purchased and option to download PDF tickets still no email - Not a major problem if i have tickets is it ?

Also another quicky ( sorry ) I take it there is a separate entrance for pre booked tickets ?

Thanks

Edited: 13 July 2014, 19:19
Shanghai Region...
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
23,944 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sagrada

Lakshmi,

An hour or so to visit the Sagrada Familia. The Tower is a visit, not a tour. You wait a bit in line, take the elevator up, look around at the ongoing construction and city view, then walk down the spiral staircase. Passion or Nativity side? One offers the option to ride the elevator both ways, if you prefer to skip the stairs. For more info, pls read the Top Question on the Sagrada Familia.

Shanghai Region...
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
23,944 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sagrada

Manda,

If you have printed the PDF file, it should be okay that you didn't get an email. Also check your credit card statement for proof of transaction.

You'll see a long line winding around the complex. Go to the head of that line and look for the ticket holder window. It used to be on the right but perhaps it's on the left these days. In any case, it will be easy to find.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sagrada

Hi

PDF did say confirmation so should be fine :)

Thanks for help much appreciated :)

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sagrada

Hi there!

The tour of Sagrada takes about an hour to an hour and a half so if you're planning on visiting the tower, make sure you take that into consideration! You can buy tickets to Sagrada online, and we definitely recommend that so you don't have to wait in line and such. If you buy it online, it also allows you to pick time slots as to when you want to go into Sagrada and then which tower at what time. It's easier to plan that way so definitely look into buying your tickets online!

Hope this helps!

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sagrada

All sorted and finally got email confirmation :)

Looking forward to the vist :)

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sagrada

So, both towers have elevators to go up .. but which one, if any, has an elevator to come down?

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sagrada

Hola

In the Passion façade you can go up and down by the elevator.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sagrada

Great, Joseantonio!!!

Thanks!